Wednesday, July 13, 2011



Sweet Songs: My Newest Obsession

SG
I’m seriously obsessed with Selena Gomez’s new album, “When the Sun Goes Down.” I literally downloaded it the second it was available and I haven’t turned it off since. My favorite song is “Whiplash.” When I tweeted about the song someone tweeted at me and said it was co-written by Britney Spears. I wasn’t sure about this so I did a little research and it ends up Britney did co-write it! Anyway, I was really surprised to learn. I also really like “Outlaw.” My other favorite song on the album is “We Own the Night” featuring Pixie Lott. I was happy to hear Pixi Lott was in it because she played Judy in the Fred movie!

Also, here’s the music video for her new song off the album, “Love You Like a Love Song.”


No comments:

Post a Comment