Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quick Question: Blonde or Brunette?


I recently saw that AnnaLynne McCord dyed her hair dark brunette for the summer. The funny thing is, the brunette bug has also bitten me! Usually, most people tend to go lighter in the summer and darker in the fall or winter seasons, but here in LA I feel like I see a lot of things go opposite. Maybe it’s because LA is a very fashion conscious city where people are always looking ahead to the following season’s trends, anticipating what’s next. This is the most logical explanation I can come up with for this “opposite LA” phenomenon.

ALM
Every now and then someone will dye their hair a drastically opposite color and it will look AMAZING on them... an example of this would be Ashley Tisdale. Ashley hit on the right color that made her look a hundred times more beautiful. She was known for her blonde locks and bubbly personality, but when she decided to go dark, everyone embraced her chocolate strands since she looked even more gorgeous (and a little more grown up) than before.
AT
Even though there is a part of me who wants to dye my hair a rich dark brown, it's a big risk since I won't know what it will look like until it's already dyed. But, I guess that’s what beauty is all about... taking risks, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment