Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Youtube!

Hello again beautys:) Well i found out today that my camera is completely broke! So I have to buy a new one. I dont have any money to buy one right now, so I'm hoping to get one after I get my pay check. Anyways I will not be posting youtube videos. I was gonna make one to explain this but decided not to. Im going to be favoriting JuicyStar07 and her sisters page's videos. Also some other really cool fashion video's. I love Elle and Blair Fowler! Their amazing girls who love fashion, makeup and life. They are pretty famous and are very known through Marshalls. Ive been watching their videos for a long time it seems and they all have amazing meanings. I favorite most their videos(: So keep updated on my youtube to find some cool videos by them(:\


No comments:

Post a Comment