Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Latest Mall Trip... What did I find???

Hello beauty's(: Today, I went to the mall and had an amazing time. I brought $100.00 with me to shop at all my favorite stores. My first stop was at JcPenny's. I looked around there store and ended up buying 4 shirts. The first one I bought was on sale for $8.00! It is really cute its blue and at the top has a few carry down ruffles that lead to a v-neck. I also bought a cami, that has not straps for $5.00 to go underneath it. It is lime green and really adds a blast of color to the outfit. I also ended up getting a cute plaid tank that is really cute. It has a whole bunch of colors in it and only cost $13.00. I bought another tank which is a light blue for $6.00 to go underneath that. My total price there was $32.00.  My next stop was H&M(: I saw they had a HUGE sale on my online email updates and had to check it out! I ended up buying only 1 thing. It was a cute blue and white polka-dot dress. It is see through so i have to wear a tank top under it. It was $7.00. Its very cute for a forth or July celebration! Just pair it up with some shorts and red flip flops and your ready to go! My new total is $39.00. My next stop was Aeropostle. I went there and their having a HUGE sale also. They had coupons spreaded through out the store for 10% off your purchase. I ended up buying 5 things. I bought 2 tank tops for $15.00 one white and one blue. I also bout a pair of shorts for $10.00. To finish it off, I bought some jewelry for $8.00. Their 2 necklaces that are blue and white:). My new total is... $68.70! My amount of things bought is 10 things! My next stop was Forever 21! I spent the rest of my money there buying 4 things. I got a red dress for $15.00 there. I also got some black and silver sandals for $7.00. I ended up getting a tank top for $5.00 more dollars. It is blue and white striped. I ended my purchase getting a make up set. It cost $4.00. I had a coupon for $5.00 off. My ending mall trip total was.... $94.70! I ended my trip by going to Starbucks. I got a large Carmel Frapachino and a banana nut loaf for $6.00. My total was $0.70 cents over but i had some change in my pocket to pay for it. I didn't do that bad. I got a total of 14 things for under $100.00! See you can shop cheap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment