Thursday, June 30, 2011

beauty bit: in the mood polish review

mood polishRemember when you were a little kid and were obsessed with anything "mood" related? Mood rings, mood friendship necklaces... even mood temporary tattoos! Were you guys as in love with these as I was? You can imagine my excitement when I opened a little purple package to find 3 mood color changing nail polishes! I immediately put the hot pink "Ditsy" color on my nails, and then ran outside to see if they changed colors in the heat of the summer afternoon. Let's just say... these colors are as cool as they sound. Twelve year-old me would have adored these.
Naughty is a hot orange that turns into a cool canary yellow. Ditsy is a bright fuchsia that turns into a pretty bubblegum pink. Guilty is a mermaid purple that turns into a vivid blue.

All three are gorgeous and perfect for the summer. They retail for $8 and you can check them out here. I don't have swatch pictures, but this video shows how cool this polish is way more than still pictures could!


PS: Who else was obsessed with "mood" things as a child? Which color do you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment