Monday, June 27, 2011

My Hair Styling today:)

Hello Beauties(: Its me again! Well today is gorgeous out. I had to go to work, which is at Dairy Queen so I had to wear my uniform. But when I got home and took a shower I decided to go hang at the pool with friends. 


My Hair(:
I took a shower first and washed it with Paul Mitchel's shampoo and conditioner. After I let it air dry for like 30 minutes. I use a Y2 comb. I add detangler to the ends of my hair, I use the Suave kids detangler(: I part on the left so the hair goes to the right. So I part my hair. After I did that, I added Herbal Essences Orange Canned Volumizing Moose. I added that to my ends of my hair. (REMINDER, I HAVE EXTENSIONS SO OUTCOMES MAY BE VARY) After adding to the ends I flipped my hair so it hung down, and added more of it to that. I then added John Frieda curling holder moose to my hair also the same was I did with the other moose. After that I added my Big Sexy Hair Hairspray. Its just the regular so no special type, it usually last me for 1-2 months. I added that to my roots and the ends, just a little not too much!! I then use my Conair Infeniti hair dryer to dry it. I dry it half way, The roots and ends are still a little wet. I then add Chi Silk Infusion to the ends of my hair. I usually add like a nickle sized amount and put it on. I then finish drying it. I then brush it out again and make sure its still parted. I then style it, today I curled it. I used my Conair Infeniti Curler with no clamp. You do have to be careful not to burn yourself with it. When I curl it i split it up into 3 sections to curl it. I go to my ears and split it from there, that's one section. The next I split up is at my temples. That's 2 and the rest is done. I split the first section up so only small amounts of hair are there. I then get a little section and wrap it around the curler from top to bottem. I hold it there for about 6 seconds and drop it into my hand. After doing that side of the section i spray some of my Big Sexy Hair Hairspray on to it, not much. I then use my hand to pump it a little. I then finish the rest of my hair doing the same thing. The finished look is suppose to look like a version of Taylor Swifts hair curly. After that your done, the estimated time to do all my hair is about 1 hour but its worth it(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment