Friday, June 24, 2011

Emma Watson's Never Looked More Glam!... Except for When She Was in Vogue and Marie Claire. Ok, She's Always Glam Now

First Vogue, now this?! Emma Watson hascompletely ditched her Hermione Granger-eqsue style in her newest shoot for Mariano Vivanco. We just CAN’T get over how chic she looks — it’s riddic!
Along with the gorg new pics, the starlet also tells University Magazine about her role models (including Gwyneth Paltrow and Natalie Portman, natch!), her signature ‘do, and the end of Harry Potter. Yeah. You should probably read it…
On her hair: “With short hair you’ve got to be a bit bolder, there’s nothing to hide behind. So it’s made me be bolder in my fashion choices. It’s actually made me more confident as a person I think. I’m not sure why that is. But it has.”
On Hermione vs. herself: “I like to think I’m a little bit more relaxed and a little bit more fun. And a bit more mischievous.”
On being typecast: “I hope that I’m a good enough actress that people forget [about Hermione]. And the other thing is that I’m still growing. I’m still changing in my physical appearance and in the way that I am. So I don’t think it should be too difficult. It’s not like I’m already formed. I’m still changing, I’m still diversifying. Maybe it’s ignorance that I’m not too worried but I’m not really.”
Check out the rest of the interview at University Magazine !

No comments:

Post a Comment