Friday, June 24, 2011

Daily Wardrobe Styling

Today, June 24th, 2011, Im going to be wearing a dress i bought yesterday(: Its a really cute dress from a vintage store near where i live. It was a little pricey but its vintage. It cost $55.00 for the dress. It is a solid black dress, with purple, blue, grey, and white pattern incorporated into it. The fabric is so light too(: The neck line falls into place and its near a v-neck. There is an attached belt that goes around the front. I am going to be wearing a pair of black mini-heals from Payless Shoe Store that I bought last month for $9.00! Yes $9.00 they were that cheap due to a sale(: To finish it off i am wearing a light make up and my hair is going to be curly(: 

This outfit is more on the dressy side. I am going to a nice restaurant and going to see my grandparents so I have to look nice. If you want to dress it down wear flip flops or sandals instead of heals. You can also slick your hair back into a pony tail and maybe wear a beach hat with it. (:

So my outfits total price is $70.00 but that includes my vintage dress. You can go buy one that's not vintage for around $20.00. So if you buy a cheaper one it will come to around $40.00 for your entire outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment