Saturday, June 25, 2011

Daily Wardrobe Styling

Hello:) Today it is very nice out! Today I went on a pick nick with my friends. I wore an amazing cute outfit that kept me cool in the heat. I wore a pair of light denim shorts. They aren't to short, or to long, their just right! They co!st $16.99 at Kohls and they are by MUDD. I wore a cute blue ruffled tank top also from Kohls. It is buy Candies:) It cost a little more at $23.95 but its so cute! I wore a pair of brown flip flops from Old Navy that were only $2.00!!!! Yes $2.00!! I paired it buy a purse from Dots that cost $5.00 on clearance from many years ago! So my outfit total came to... $47.94 !!! A cute outfit under $50!<3


If you want to make this look cheaper go to your closet! Find a cute tank top and shorts and wear! For pick nick's I usually dress light(:

No comments:

Post a Comment